What is PR and what does a PR specialist do?
Public relations (PR) is about managing reputation. A career in PR involves gaining understanding and support for your clients, as well as trying to influence opinion and behaviour. You'll use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of your clients.
What is the difference between PR and Advertising?
Advertising is paid for space in all forms of media. A combination of advertising and PR, together with strong branding, packs a powerful message. It’s about getting the reader to find out more about your company and what you do through creating a compelling storyline.
Why is Christen Media the company you would want to work with?
With Christen Media you benefit from:
- Extensive experience in pan London and Essex publications, media marketplaces and regional publications.
- Charity partnerships that provide invaluable help within the community and powerful exposure for your business.
- Getting your company's message across to a large audience.
- Knowing how to utilise press and media coverage creating strategic opportunities to be seen and heard.
- Maintaining a personality and relationship with your audience, generating interest and business.